AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid is first and foremost an exfoliator that’s going to help your skin let go of the dead skin cells on the outer layer to help new skin regenerate for a more youthful appearance. If this is your first time using an AHA active, you’re in luck, this only has 7% glycolic acid. It’s gentle and hydrating—so no dying of dryness while you’re waiting to use your first essence after waiting on your actives. Try it for a minute or two every couple days and increase time and usage gradually.
Can be use by all skin types, great for acne prone skin.
Product is not tested on animals.
Made without parabens and fragrances.
This is an active (exfoliator).
• Use this product after cleansing and toning skin
• Sunscreen must be used while using this product
1. Use clean hands or cotton pad to spread on the face.
2. Softly tap with fingertips for complete absorption.
3. For first time users, introduce AHA slowly (important). Refer to box instructions.
4. Use other serums, essences and creams (for seasoned AHA users: only after fully absorbing AHA 7 whitehead Power Liquid).
5. Always use sunscreen when using AHAs.
Volume 100 ml
Weight 175 g / 6.2 oz